Full Job Description
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
- Comply with all EHS policies, procedures, and safe work instructions in place
- Check the various types of plastic and ensure they are not mixed together.
- Clean the regrind machine when required on type and color change
- Maintain a clean work area
- Prepare Gaylord bags and boxes for the regrinded material
- Weigh and tag regrinded material
- Move the regrinded material with the jigger in preparation of transportation
- Operate a jigger
- Fill out log book and production chart
- Duties as assigned by Team Lead.
- Responsible for compliance with all aspects of GMP, food safety and quality initiatives.
- Mechanical aptitude and understanding mechanical systems
- Basic troubleshooting skills to resolve minor machine issues relating to its operation
- Understanding of production measurement tools such as level, etc.
- Detailed record keeping
- Manual Dexterity
- Hand/eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Must not be color blind
- Able to work alone
Education and experience:
- Less than high school
- Less than 6 months prior experience
- Lifting up to 15 lbs /Pulling /Pushing
- Hot temperatures in the summer months
- Repetitive work
- Fast pace environment
- Very noisy work area – hearing protection is mandatory.
- Dusty environment