H.S.P. Consultants Inc.
HSP Engineering & Environmental Services has an immediate opening for an experienced Intermediate/Senior Electrical engineer. This is a career position for a well-organized professional who will play an important role in delivering projects in the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors.
The successful candidate will have attained a degree in Electrical Engineering and will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a full range of responsibilities related to electrical engineering. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written skills, be highly organized and efficient with excellent attention to detail and have the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines. This is a permanent, full time career position with a well-established professional engineering firm. Along with a welcoming work environment and flexibility in hours, we offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the electrician engineering department and must:
- Identify customer requirements
- Design electrical distribution systems
- Research suitable solutions Prepare equipment and installation specifications
- Evaluate electrical systems requirements, suitability of products and components. Construction site inspections and meetings
- Prepare reports of design intent, design progress and construction progress
- Liaise with others in the design team
- Communicate with clients and contractors Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Apply Electrical code requirements
- Senior/Intermediate electrical engineer with minimum 5 years experience in Canada (Candidate must have their Professional Engineering designation in Ontario)
- Experience in power distribution, building electrical services
- Experience in electrical drives and controls
- Experience in industrial process controls an asset
- French language an asset
- General knowledge of Canadian Electrical Code and/or Ontario Electrical Safety Code
- Familiar with power distribution components and corresponding equipment suppliers
- Experience in AutoCad and/or Revit is an asset
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent attention to detail and accuracy Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Driver’s License
- Extended health/dental care
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- In person
- Long Sault
How to Apply
Please send resume to: email@example.com
*Please note: Job Zone d’emploi does not take responsibility for the terms and conditions of the posted job.