Privately owned with manufacturing only in Morrisburg, ON. For over 50 years, TriHawk has pursued a singular focus for excellence: BURS ARE OUR PASSION! We are the actual manufacturer, featuring a full range of metal-cutting, surgical and finishing burs, as well as diamond burs. TriHawk is a global leader in the field of oral health, promoting single-use bur applications in modern dentistry.
The Fluter Production Machine Operator is responsible for the set-up and the running of Mechanical and CNC dental bur fluting, grinding, and crosscut machines. Working environment is a safety first, fast paced hands-on production that requires excellent time and priority management.
- Work with standardized operating procedures (SOP) for best practices
- Do process quality inspection using loupes, comparators, microscopes & micrometers
- Diagnose & trouble-shoot to determine prioritized corrective decisions & adjustments
- Work in a team environment for equipment reliability & quality volume production
- Have a strong attention to detail, mechanics & mathematics
- Two shift rotation Monday to Friday, One weekdays Monday to Friday 5:00am – 3:00pm & Friday 5:00 to 1:00pm, Evenings Monday -Thursday 3:00pm – 2:00am with shift premium
How to Apply
Please send resume to: email@example.com
*Please note: Job Zone d’emploi does not take responsibility for the terms and conditions of the posted job.