TopLine Trailer & Equipment Sales
- This is an entry-level position with opportunity for advancement in the company. Duties may include:
- Unload trucks, verify packing slips, tag and put equipment away, paying attention to retail vs. stock locations.
- Gather and haul cardboard as needed.
- Clean up skids and wood; removing nails and stacking wood in an orderly manner.
- Constant review of the yard to ensure yard is free of hazards and equipment/trailers are parked and organized in a professional manner, as per direction of the Owner or Sales Manager.
- Seasonal yard maintenance: ensure grass is mowed and weeds trimmed and yard, parking and walkways a clear of ice and snow.
- Building maintenance: ensure interior/exterior is maintained and presentable, bringing any larger maintenance needs to the owner.
- Ensure trucks are free of debris and have supplies as needed
- Assist the sales team to ensure photos of all equipment are available for the website.
- Pressure wash, clean & dry used equipment upon arrival, take photos and stock tag all units.
- As per work order, pick new equipment to be assembled and put in the staging area.
- Clean new and used equipment prior to delivery to customer.
- Light assembly work
- Local deliveries as directed, ensuring truck logbooks are updated
- Assist technicians as needed, including weekly shop upkeep
- All other duties as assigned
- G License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work full time hours in all seasons
- Good listening and communication skills
- Able to work in a shop environment that is sometimes warm/cool and clean/dirty
- Ability to lift and move items up to 50lbs., physically able to climb up, in and around equipment.
- Forklift experience is an asset, as is basic knowledge of farm equipment/experience on a farm.
- 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday and 8:00am-12:00 noon every other Saturday
How to Apply
Please send resume to: email@example.com
*Please note: Job Zone d’emploi does not take responsibility for the terms and conditions of the posted job.