Community Living Dundas County
- Exude a positive image that reflects the vision, mission, and values of the Agency.
- Responsible for delivering person-centered support services to adults who have an intellectual disability as they develop their capacity to live, learn, work and participate in all aspects of living within the community.
- Work in accordance with CLDC’s Agency policies and procedures. Complies with health and safety standards for performance and ensures safe working conditions are observed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Ability to work effectively as a team member in collaboration with outside agencies
- 4 week rotating schedule
- Shift work
- 24 hours per week
- Call-in shifts up to 40 hours per week
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to: Morgan Chambers, CHRP Human Resources email@example.com
*Please note: Job Zone d’emploi does not take responsibility for the terms and conditions of the posted job.