Happy Face Nursery
Ensuring the health, safety, and wellbeing of all children in your care and participate in daily programming (planning and
preparing the learning environment, setting up invitations, etc) in accordance with the policies and philosophy of Happy
Face. Paid documentation and programming time is provided.
- The successful applicant will be an educator who has shown both their enthusiasm
- Ability to support the Site Supervisor with administrative tasks
- Will demonstrate initiative and leadership qualities in their daily practices and will show evidence of being intentional and reflective RECE.
- The successful applicant is a life-long learner who is dedicated to professional development.
- Certificates: Standard First Aid and CPR-C
- Criminal Background Check: Vulnerable Sector Check
- Professional Designations: Registered ECE with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Education: Early Childhood Education
- Permanent, Monday-Friday 6am-6pm, Guaranteed at least 30 hours per week
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: Job Zone d’emploi does not take responsibility for the terms and conditions of the posted job.