WMF Trucking Ltd.
WMF Trucking LTD is a family owned business in Moose Creek, ON . Our logistics division finds our fleet travelling across the country hauling agricultural bi-products and grains.
We provide a clean and safe work environment and are always actively seeking motivated and keen individuals to join our team.
- Ongoing maintenance/repair of company vehicles
- Diagnose equipment problems
- Annual Safety Inspections
- Experience with hydraulics considered an asset
- Complete all documentation associated with equipment repairs
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- 310T Truck & Coach Technician license.
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous experience in the automotive or equipment service industry is required
- Understanding of CVOR (Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Registration) requirements and Ministry of Transportation (MTO) specifications
- Ability to perform heavy lifting as required
- Ability to work with team members, management, and external vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Valid G Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract. DZ/AZ considered an asset.
- Able to complete projects within assigned deadlines
- Ensures that CVOR requirements and MTO specifications are followed at all times
- Completes all projects to highest standards of quality and health and safety
- Overtime hours available
- Basic technological capabilities (I Pad/computer applications to access GPS information etc.) Perform basic automotive repairs.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Full-time, 8 hour shift
Day shift, Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: