Brown’s Fine Food Services
Brown’s is a comprehensive Dining Service Provider with creative solutions to all facets of food service. We are a Canadian leader in the industry with a successful track record in Dining Operations, Residential Dining, Catering and Special Events, Educational, Retirement and Recreational Facilities. If you love giving excellent care to customers and/or have related experience in food services…we may have a position of interest to you!
Responsible for providing friendly and timely preparation, assembly and service of customer orders, takes customer orders, restocks products, while maintaining the cleanliness of the workstation.
• Monday to Sunday / Days and Nights (as per event schedules)
• Assembles customers order which may include hamburgers, hot dogs, nacho chips with cheese sauce, popcorn and non-alcoholic cold and hot beverages as per specific instructions
• Serves orders to customers at the counter once order is taken
• Receives cash or debit for customer orders into POS system
• Re-stocks products, food stuffs and fills the missing products into the established stock areas
• Follows established principles and schedules (daily, weekly, monthly) of sanitation for cleaning
• A minimum of 1-year food service experience would be an asset
• Solid knowledge of customer service skills to provide counter service
• Current Safe Food Handlers Certificate an asset
• Smart Serve an asset
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn Food Safety Guidelines