Employment & Education Centre
Are you a resourceful, energetic, and dynamic person who is passionate about helping people succeed? Are we looking for the best? Absolutely!
Our Employment Services Manager leads their team to deliver Employment Services programming throughout Leeds and Grenville. The EEC needs a Manager who thrives in an environment that is highly responsive to change with strong abilities to motivate, develop, and support a team of front-line service workers to do their absolute best work
This opportunity is a Full-Time salaried position in a fulfilling Not-For-Profit work environment with benefits, retirement savings options, and Employee Assistance Plan.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Employment Services Program Management
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of and responds to social, educational, and occupational issues facing job seekers in Leeds and Grenville.
- Maintains an expert understanding of government and other employment programs implementing. evaluation methods to assess and identify areas of improvement in outcomes and efficiencies.
- Remains flexible and highly responsive to changing needs and goals of Agency, team, and client population.
- Assists in development and accuracy of program budget.
Management of Direct Reports
- Creates measurements that respond to the Agency’s strategic plan and programming deliverables.
- Utilize best practices in the training, development, and performance management of staff
- Encourages open communication, provides support, guidance, and mentorship, fostering a cohesive and cooperative team environment.
- Administrative Duties
- Professional Development
- Organizational Involvement
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies
Education and Technical Skills
- Minimum completion post-secondary program in Business Management or an appropriate equivalent in professional experience.
- Several years’ experience in a social service-related position, preferably a Not-for-Profit enterprise.
- Proficiency in computer systems such as Microsoft Office programs and data management software.
- Recent experience with collaborative performance management of a skilled team
- Success in current managerial practices and procedures including change management and staff development
- Ability to provide a clear Vulnerable Sector Police Check.
- ‘G’ Level driver’s licence
- Leadership – positive, strategic, confident, professional, accountable, resilient, empowering, critical thinking
- Self-awareness – overcoming biases that are non-inclusive.
- Resourceful, creative, adaptable, flexible, with a strong work ethic, and ability to influence others.
- Empathetic, tactful, conflict resolution, communication, perceptive
- A growth mindset with an eagerness for continual learning.
- Aptitude for research and foresight to identify current trends and patterns.
Other Qualifications & Competencies
- Knowledge of labour market trends specifically around employment in a rural community.
Please go to the EEC website https://eecentre.com/about/eec-careers/ for more information. Salary range for this position is $52,700 to $74,400 per year. All applicants will be acknowledged however only those who meet qualifications will be contacted for further information.