Brown’s Fine Food Services
Brown’s is a comprehensive Dining Service Provider with creative solutions to all facets of food service. We are a Canadian leader in the industry with a successful track record in Dining Operations, Residential Dining, Catering and Special Events, Educational, Retirement and Recreational Facilities. If you love giving excellent care to customers and/or have related experience in food services…we may have a position of interest to you!
• Monday to Friday / 4:30 PM to 12:30 am / 37.5 hours per week
• Job Type: Full-time
• Shift Premium of $.50
• Greets customers and provides friendly and courteous service while preparing orders as per request; short order grill items such as breakfast, breakfast sandwiches, fries, burgers, etc.
• Set up, serve from, restock and tear down of food services stations
• Ability to handle POS system (cash register) and procedures
• Must be comfortable working alone
• Performs other duties as assigned
• A minimum of 1-year food service experience would be an asset
• Solid knowledge of customer service skills to provide counter service
• Current Safe Food Handlers Certificate an asset
• Successful Police Check will be required