Cor-Tek Industrial Services
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Dismantles machinery and removes/replaces defective parts.
- Determines changes in requirements of parts by inspecting and measuring various instruments.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance.
- Reseal and repair Hydraulic and Pneumatic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves.etc.
- Ability to operate machinery and technical equipment
- In-depth knowledge of system maintenance
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment
- Familiarity with safety standards and regulations
- Willingness to learn
40 hours work week with possibility of overtime. Weekend shifts as and when needed.
Generous benefits package after 3 months.