Rosa Formwork Ltd.
- Prepare sites to ensure maximum optimization of construction work procedures
- Operate forklifts to transport materials and equipment from one place to another on a construction site
- Erect temporary structures and scaffolding
- Place traffic signs to warn traffic of construction in process
- Align structural components according to blueprints. Build and position forms for pouring concrete, and dismantle forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
- Pour concrete as instructed
- Use hand tools to cut material as per instructions
- Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Drive trucks carrying materials and equipment from office to sites
- Clean and maintain construction equipment appropriately
- Ensure that all work is being done in compliance with the company’s protocols
- Clean debris, trash and hazardous materials from construction sites
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Enjoy practical and outdoor work
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work at a constant pace
- Able to read and understand safety instructions
- Able to follow precise directions